Name: Chris Macswan
Member since: 2002-07-29 23:39:02
Last Login: 2004-02-13 17:55:58
hey hey hey Previous bots
Recent blog entries by chris_m
Wow, this is great. It's been about two years since I last posted in my account. I was just reading what I have been posting. I think it's great. I haven't built anything in a while, I have been saving for a new computer. But now money isn't such a huge problem. Soon, once my computer has it's upgrades, I will save money, buy a few books about the BASIC stamp, and I will start building better robots. I realize that the robots I have been building were good for the age I was, but still, I can do better. I will keep you updated.
I want to get the book "Applied robotics". I cant wait to find out how the robot that uses 'Fuzbol' logic works. If anyone knows please email me a schmeatic or a diagram. Thanks.
Ps: my email is
Sadly,irc.mircx.com is screwing up. That means we ( Sparkjim,Jim_Mcneat, and I ) are going to have to move the chat room do a different server. Sparkjim's server is still up. I will tell you wich server it is later.
Not much happening right now. I am going to build a programmable robot soon enough.. I will need a latch and two motors. It wont be too too expensive.
Spider bot is officially FINISHED! At last! Well,only took me 3 days. I would of took a shorter time but I didnt have to much spare time. He has only 1 motor. I super glued it to some stiff wire. Spider-bot drags his too hind legs. I used a PNP and a NPN transistor to operate the motor control. A positive and negative wire would be soldered on one terminal on the motor for both terminals for the motor. That causes Spider-bot to move his legs back and forth. Spider bot is powered by a 9-volt battery. He will be added to the robomenu soon. Well,I said I wanted to build a Spider-bot and I did. Can't wait until he gets in the robomenu!
chris_m certified others as follows:
- chris_m certified bang as Journeyer
- chris_m certified sparkjim as Master
- chris_m certified Jim_McNeat as Master
- chris_m certified Relic as Journeyer
- chris_m certified blueeyedpop as Master
- chris_m certified jcrue451 as Apprentice
- chris_m certified jbm as Journeyer
- chris_m certified iBOT-2 as Journeyer
- chris_m certified dwhall as Journeyer
- chris_m certified RayRenteria as Journeyer
- chris_m certified davee as Journeyer
- chris_m certified motters as Master
- chris_m certified hudson as Master
- chris_m certified steve as Master
- chris_m certified walter.anderson as Master
- chris_m certified rodbrooks as Master
- chris_m certified mats_onnerby as Master
Others have certified chris_m as follows:
- sparkjim certified chris_m as Master
- Jim_McNeat certified chris_m as Journeyer
- mikegotis certified chris_m as Master
- robotdojo certified chris_m as Apprentice
- Hybrid_Hero certified chris_m as Master
- nitro certified chris_m as Master
- topazx2 certified chris_m as Apprentice
- sunny123 certified chris_m as Master
[ Certification disabled because you're not logged in. ]