Name: Markus Waibel
Member since: 2006-12-02 10:21:01
Last Login: 2015-05-20 08:16:54
Articles Posted by mwaibel
- BrainDriver - A Mind Controlled Car 17 Feb 2011 at 19:06 UTC
- Winners of Willow Garage ROS 3D Kinect Contest 11 Feb 2011 at 09:02 UTC
- Next Giant Leap pursues Google Lunar X Prize 10 Feb 2011 at 21:37 UTC
- Keepon finally for sale 8 Feb 2011 at 19:58 UTC
- RoboEarth - A World Wide Web for Robots 5 Feb 2011 at 14:06 UTC
- Robots: Odor Source Localization 2 Feb 2011 at 18:43 UTC
- Robotic farms - Hortiplan mobile gully system 1 Feb 2011 at 13:44 UTC
- Epic Indian robotics movie on Youtube 1 Feb 2011 at 13:42 UTC
- Anthropomorphic robotic arm from the DLR 28 Jan 2011 at 08:44 UTC
- Real-world vehicle platooning demo 26 Jan 2011 at 08:39 UTC
Recent blog entries by mwaibel
In this episode, Ron Vanderkley interviews James Underwood, a senior research fellow in the Australian Centre for Field Robotics at the University of Sydney. Underwood discusses his work on an autonomous vegetable harvesting robot, Ladybird.
Robots: Evolutionary Approaches for Flying Robots
In this episode, Abate De Mey interviews Guido De Croon about Evolutionary Robotics and its use to design behaviors for flying robots.
Robots: Mecha Monsters
In this episode, Audrow Nash interviews Silas Adekunle, Co-founder and CEO of Reach Robotics. They speak about Reach Robotics first product, Mecha Monsters: legged, gaming robots that are controlled by a smartphone. Through Mecha Monsters, Reach Robotics is attempting to connect the physical and digital components of the gaming world. Also, Adekunle discusses the startup process, including technology accelerators.
Robots: Hadrian Bricklaying Robot
In this episode, Ron Vanderkley speaks with Mark Pivoc from FastBrick about Hadrian the bricklaying robot. Fastbrick is an Australian robotics firm aiming to disrupt the local bricklaying market with a machine it says will be able to build a four-bedroom house in two days, without any human interaction.
Robots: Satellite Assembly in Space
In this episode, Andrew Vaziri speaks with John Lymer, Chief Architect of Robotics and Automation at SSL. They highlight key programs in space robotics from the 1980s through to SSL’s current program to robotically assemble satellites in space.
mwaibel certified others as follows:
- mwaibel certified gcaprari as Master
- mwaibel certified mondada as Master
- mwaibel certified rodbrooks as Master
- mwaibel certified robominister as Master
- mwaibel certified schernova as Master
Others have certified mwaibel as follows:
- steve certified mwaibel as Journeyer
- Botnerd certified mwaibel as Journeyer
- The Swirling Brain certified mwaibel as Master
- michel certified mwaibel as Journeyer
- vinod kumar certified mwaibel as Master
- jwp9447 certified mwaibel as Master
- TheMechanicalSpider certified mwaibel as Master
[ Certification disabled because you're not logged in. ]