Name: scott preston
Member since: 2001-08-06 04:00:12
Last Login: 2011-06-28 01:04:44
I have built a lot of robots over the past 10 years.
Recent blog entries by scottpreston
Ubuntu Robotics Book
I've created an Extra for Robotics Programming 101 called Ubuntu Robotics.
Serial Port Programming
I am going to talk about accessing the serial port via Java or via an HTTP/Serial Bridge. Accessing serial ports is the preferred method of communication to microcontrollers like the Basic Stamp 2, or Arduino.
Ubuntu Robotics - Part 1
The last few robots I’ve had to set-up the exact same thing, the exact same way, and I thought I would share it. With the combination of these steps you can have a robot like Feynman Jr. 2 (Jr2) or Feynman 7 (F7).
Electronics I\'ve Built
Here's some various electronics I've built over the years to help me with my robotics.
Added New Robot
I've added a new robot Feynman Jr. 2. The goal of this robot is to follow me around.
Others have certified scottpreston as follows:
- steve certified scottpreston as Journeyer
- DavidM certified scottpreston as Journeyer
- gear21 certified scottpreston as Journeyer
- Lodewijk13 certified scottpreston as Master
- Nic certified scottpreston as Master
- josephgatchalian certified scottpreston as Master
- The Swirling Brain certified scottpreston as Master
[ Certification disabled because you're not logged in. ]