Name: Zhao Wei
Member since: 2004-08-23 19:22:06
Last Login: 2005-11-12 23:33:38
[ Post Diary | Recent Log ]
My email is email@example.com.
Read my Chinese blog at LiveJournal. Ask Google about zhaoway. I'm an advocate of Free Software, but I like good quality non-free software too. (Frankly, I find the whole topic confusing.) I joined Planet Debian HK.
Some of my writings:
- In Chinese in IBM
- Use curl and scsh to Write Web Scripts
- Introduction to Scheme
- UNIX System Programming in Scheme
- Internals to GCC Frontend
- Tiny C Compiler for C Scripting
- netfilter: Kernel Firewall Implementation
- DIY: Build a mini Linux System
- Learn O'Caml Language — Part Two
- Jigdo: Download Debian CD Images
- Learn O'Caml Language — Part One
- Linux Filesystem on the Desktop
- RAID 0.99 Write-Protect Linux Partition
- Ext2/3 Filesystem Physical Layout
- In English in Linux Gazette:
- Modest Home on the Web
- Play with the Lovely Netcat
- Managing MP3 Playlists
Recent blog entries by zhaoway
yeehaw. still learning atmel's 8-bit avr. i'm really a software guy. but robot is fascinating. i hope i can catch up soon.
i'm not good at soldering stuff. so my current learning plan is to write (yet another) assembler for avr. then i will consider something else.
Others have certified zhaoway as follows:
- aplumb certified zhaoway as Apprentice
- mikegotis certified zhaoway as Apprentice
- roboshopindia.8m.com certified zhaoway as Apprentice
[ Certification disabled because you're not logged in. ]